Planning for storage
- Store large, heavy items at the back.
- Work forward and upwards with lighter and fragile items.
- If you need access to goods, store them at the front or allow a walkway to the rear.
- Protect furtniture with coverings.
- Dismantle beds and tables where possible.
- Clearly label all boxes. Individually wrap items and fill empty spaces with scrunched paper to prevent movement.
- All appliances should be clean and dry before storage. Use bubble wrap for protection.
- Drain fuel from machinery to reduce risk of damage to other goods and avoid fire hazard.
- NO hazardous, dangerous, illegal, stolen, perishable, environmentally harmful or explosive goods can be stored.
Ready to store?
The goods in your storage unit are yours and remain your sole responsibility. You should always have them covered by insurance. We DO NOT insure your goods, however we can recommend an insurance broker for rates and advice.
Call in to the office with your photo ID and padlock and complete our Standard Storage Agreement. You will be given a key to the front gate, to be returned on completion of your rental. Rental fees are to be paid in full by the first day of your rental month, and direct debits can be arranged.